N1 Deck Jacket in Khaki (IHM-29-KHA)
The classic N1 deck jacket was first produced for the US Navy in the early 1940s. Much copied since then, it has become a true style icon in its own right. The Iron Heart version remains pretty true to the original jackets on the basis that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". The one major, but unseen, change we have made is to add an additional interlining to increase wind resistance. This piece is a truly warm winter jacket.
- 100% Cotton whipcord shell
- Long pile 80% wool, 20% alpaca lining
- Additional interlining for increased wind resistance
- Alpaca lined hand warmer pockets
- Over-spec’d double action YKK zipper plus buttoned placket
- Two Permex snapped external pockets
- One Permex snapped internal pocket
- Quilted satin lined sleeves
- Knitted storm cuffs
- Throat latch
- Made in Japan
This item is true to size, I recommend taking your normal shirt size.
Luca is 1m80, 74kg, wears size L.