M-65 Field Jacket in Olive
The M-65 was originally constructed for American soldiers to wear in the Vietnam war. This jacket was designed in order to battle the elements and be utilitarian. That is why this reproduction is made from 100% cotton and has a waterproof Ventile lining. In addition to its amazing fabric, it has a total of 6 outside pockets and 1 inside pocket!
This jacket is part of the history and I am proud to carry such an incredible and updated reproduction by Iron Heart.
- 100% cotton
- Lined with waterproof Ventile
- Four external patch pockets all with snap fastenings
- Two-way nickel YKK zipper under snap fastenings
- Two hand-warmer pockets and one internal pocket
- Throat latch fastened with velcro
- Zippered pocket in collar contains 100% polyester ripstop hood
- Bi-swing shoulder pleats
- Rip-stop nylon hood zipper into collar
- Draw-string at waist and hem
- Made in Japan
This item is true to size, I recommend taking your normal shirt size.
Luca is 1m80, 74kg, wears size M.