HERCULES Sports Jacket in Black Tea-Core Shinki Hikaku Horsehide
Based on the "HERCULES" collared sports jacket produced by Sears Roebuck, a major American retailer, as a private brand in the 1930s. Rainbow Country paid attention to reproduce the finest and smallest details:
- The finishing method of the horse leather is as close as possible as the original. The horse leather uses a brown base (tea-core), while the top layer is pigment finished, meaning it has an additional layer, in this case a water-based lacquer, producing a glossy and oily touch that will slowly and beautifully disappear as your wear the jacket ;
- The zipper is an original based on the square TALON of the 30's, and the fastener tape end is also reproduced faithfully ;
- The ball chain on the chest is also made and attached with the same ball chain as the real one with the original engraving ;
- A bespoke melton wool is used for the lining, and a bespoke machined bowl-shaped nut button is also used for the button ;
- The back is also a classic with a bat wing type yoke on a panel divided into 3 parts with each part connected with double stitching.
- 100% Vegetable Tanned Horsehide (1.3 mm)
- Tanned by the famous Japanese Shinki Hikaku Tannery
- Tea Core Leather
- Pigment Finish (a pigment finish is an additional layer applied to the smooth aniline leather)
- Original 30s Square Pull
- Original 30s ball chain with exactly the same engraving as on the vintage model
- Bespoke Nut buttons
- Bespoke Melton Wool lining
- Bespoke Plaid Flannel Sleeves Lining
- Bespoke cotton sewing thread with the exact same specifications as the vintage model
- Sewn by one single Master Sewer, from start to finish
- Master Made in Japan
- Get Free Shipping when you order a Rainbow Country jacket! Leather jackets are not exchangeable as it is a difficult and expensive product to transport, so pay attention to the sizing chart. If you have any questions, contact me.
- The Zipper is a vintage reproduction of 1930s zippers, and it may take a while until the leather soften up around it and the zipper to slide buttery smooth. Pay attention, when you unzip, to bring the slider all the way to the bottom
- Inconsistencies and leather marks are absolutely normal and are part of the wild life of the animal, as this leather has undergone minimum treatment.
Luca is 1m80, 78kg, wears size 42. Luca took his usual Japanese size, Large.
If you have questions about sizing, e-mail [email protected].
Don't wash it. It's leather.
Find the answers to the most common questions my customers asked me throughout the years. If you have additional questions, contact me.
Are your pieces designed to stand the test of time ?
Yes, my pieces are designed to last, thanks to the quality of their materials and the care taken in their manufacture. Beyond their sturdiness, the timeless style of each item ensures that they remain in step with fashion, year after year.
Do you offer specific garment fits?
I understand how important it is for garments to fit every figure perfectly. That's why I offer a wide range of styles and cuts. Slim, tapered and straight bottoms. Oversized or tailored tops.
I appreciate personalized advice. Is this possible, even if I'm an online customer?
No matter how far away you are, you matter to Recall! I'm passionate about what I do, and I'd be delighted to hear your questions and offer my best advice. My online store is the virtual extension of the physical space, so don't hesitate to get in touch, wherever you may be.
What are your returns and exchanges policies?
You are welcome to exchange or return your item for store credit within 5 days of receipt. Customer satisfaction is my top priority, which is why I will gladly offer advice or assist you with any requests you may have. For more information on the returns and exchanges policies, please consult this page.
Is delivery free in Switzerland?
Yes, I offer free delivery in Switzerland for all orders over 250.-, if your order is below this amount, a delivery charge of 10.- will be applied. For more information, please see my delivery policy here.
Is it possible to have my order delivered outside Switzerland?
Yes, you can! I offer both European and international delivery. For exact delivery rates and any associated VAT charges, please consult the delivery policy available here.