Single Pin Belt in Red/Dark Brown Vegetable Tanned Saddle Leather
UK saddle leather made from cowhide leather carefully selected by BAKER Tannery and hand tanned using the ancient waxing method (with vegetable oils coming from the Oak Tree).
Each belt is tanned one by one by BAKKER craftsmen. Finished and constructed in Japan.
100% Vegetable Tanned Cowhide Saddle Leather
- Tanned by the famous Bakker Tannery, in UK
- Belt Width = 39mm
- Bespoke Single Pin Brass Buckle
- Hand-Tanned in Bakker Tannery
- Finished and constructed in Japan
- The tanning process of this leather is done by hand using an ancient waxing method. Wax may appear at the surface of the leather, but it is expected and will wipe off as the belt ages.
- Inconsistencies and leather marks are absolutely normal and are part of the wild life of the animal, as this leather has undergone minimum treatment.
Luca is 1m80, 78kg, wears size 36
If you have questions about sizing, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't wash it. It's leather.